It’s the weekend and I am welcoming it with open arms. This weekend I am planning on taking it nice and easy. I’ve been dealing with a bit of a health issue- it’s nothing serious more so annoying and I have been trying to get to the bottom of what’s causing the situation. With that being said, I’m hoping to get in a yoga class or two, hit up the farmer’s market, get to an acupuncture appointment, and I’ll be adding lots more to my online shop. Keep your eyes open for some goodies! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend- get out and enjoy the weather!
- I’ve been loving yellow/chartreuse sofas as of late and this one reminds me of our old sofa that we absolutely loved. Would you dare to go this bold on a sofa?
- If organizing could ever look better, it would be clad in sherbert-colored boxes and woven baskets like this!
- This space of a Spanish home featured on Domaine Home, has knocked my socks off. I’m mesmerized!
- This wildberry lavender lemonade looks oh-so refreshing. Must make this for hot Summer days
- An interesting article from Refinery29 about eating your fruit rather than juicing it.
- It is picnic-season. This menu from Bon Appétit will have you ready, basket in-tow, in no time!