We made it! This week escaped me and I couldn’t get a grip on the days whatsoever. I feel like this happens every time we step out of routine and especially when we travel. But I sure am glad it’s the weekend and I have time to catch up on things at home that have been needing attention. Laundry and kitchen planning, I’m looking at you. I did however, manage to squeeze in a facial, for good measure. Priorities, people. I’m also on the hunt for the perfect white for our kitchen cabinets. If you have any suggestions, send them my way, please!
Hope your weekend is fabulous and sun-filled! Xo
- This grilled cheese recipe is the King of grilled cheeses…brie and bacon, anyone?
- I’m loving these silk, floral, cropped pants on Moda Operandi. Perfect for transitioning from day to night!
- Well, hello vaulted hallway with large art and Moroccan rugs. Damn good inspiration!
- Nicole Richie killed it on her recent feature on The Coveteur. That hair and those loubs. Envy for days!
- Couldn’t help but read this article on Refinery29 about the monthly cycle and all the alternative options out there. Sea sponges? Really.
- This simply DIY from The Aestate is super chic and will make your home look more cohesive, instantly.