Hello Weekend! We’re taking a road-trip to Louisville this weekend with close friends of ours. Louisville, you ask? We’ll be going to the Gilt City Warehouse Sale and going to the night derby. I’m hoping to hit up a few antique/vintage shops and scout out some pieces to bring back! While Louisville is a close drive, I am looking forward to simply a change of scenery and the reported 80 degrees! Make sure to follow along on Instagram for photos of our mini-adventure!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend- here are a few links to make the day fly by!
- I’m loving this DIY bouquet from Paper & Stitch. Those polka dots! Perfect for a Mother’s Day gift, don’t you think?
- Ladies, read what 7 things can be messing with your hormones in this Refinery29 article, and how to get back on track.
- This Greenwich ranch gets a completely new look and I’m digging the bright, white walls with pops of color. Cobalt blue, to be specific!
- The Library hotel in Koh Samui says “Real happiness isn’t complicated at all”. And with this picture, I couldn’t agree more!
- I love Brussels sprouts, but this recipe takes them to a whole new level!
- Tory Burch is having their Friends and Family Sale with code, Friendly for 25% off. I really love their botanical prints for Spring and have my eye on this, this and these!
- I’m lusting over this simple linen-embroidered top from Madewell. Thinking it needs to find a way to my closet.