Happy Friday! Petar and I left for our trip annual trek to Europe yesterday and will be spending the next two weeks in Serbia and Hungary. While this is a leisurely trip, you can be sure that this little NoMad will be featuring some great shops and must-visit spots on the blog. I’ll also be sharing photos of our adventure on Instagram– so make sure to follow along! I hope you all have some fun things planned for the weekend!
Here are some of my favorite pins of the week!
Loving this color combination of purple and orange for a fall-inspired tablescape. Perfect for a feast!
- This black fireplace and ram head is stunning. Modern yet with a rustic touch… talk about focal point!
- I absolutely need these adorable coffee cups for our morning brunches at home.
- I’m really loving this camel coat paired with burgundy pants- perfect color combo for Fall attire.
- How great is this styled vignette? And that black female bust? Amazing!
- This small bite would be great in the morning for a breakfast on the go- can’t get much healthier than avocado and cauliflower. Add some Crème fraîche, and you’ve got a winner!
Have an fabulous weekend!