Happy, happy Friday! This is the last weekend of 2013. Can you believe it? Do you go all out for NYE or are you like me and prefer more laid back, intimate ordeals? This year we’ll be going out to an early dinner with friends at our favorite sushi joint and ringing in the New Year at home with champagne, pjs and a foreign movie. My idea of a perfect night, any night…
Here are a few of my favorite pins this week!
- This is the perfect outfit to ring in the New Year- mod and elegant!
- Throwing a fete at home? These cute balloon stirrers would be the perfect addition to any cocktail.
- This stunning view of Chicago reminds me how lucky I am to live in such a fabulous city!
- This rosemary-pecan cornbread gives a modern spin on an otherwise traditional side.
- This moody and global bedroom looks like the perfect spot to relax and catch some zzzzz’s!
- A perfect mantra to implement for 2014!