Happy Friday everyone! I am so thankful I made it through the week. I’ve been battling a cold all week that just won’t seem to budge. But with that being said, I’m excited to recoup this weekend and cross some things off my ever-growing to-do list! Our Holiday cards have been sent out, our gifts have been delivered and wrapped and now I want to savor the Holiday magic this next week! I hope you all have something fun and festive planned this weekend!
Here are a few of my favorite pins this week!
- This Holiday decor is everything! I love the over-sized tree and the natural boxwood elements. Not overdone but a statement nonetheless!
- How fun are these tree cookies in all shades of emerald and green? A great gift and a fun afternoon baking!
- If I had the time and patience to DIY these adorable mini present drink stirrers, I’d be all over it! Perfect for your Holiday party.
- Need an idea of what to wear to all those Holiday parties this season? How about this sparkly emerald number from Asos?
- Really want to switch things up? Plan a Christmas Day picnic brunch…outside. Yes, outside!
- And remember what this day is really all about- being thankful for family, friends, love, health and all the ups and downs of life. Remind your guests with gratitude and affirmations!