It’s hard to ask for help, but I’ve realized that two heads is better than one! And who doesn’t love good teamwork? I’ve finally decided that this blog of mine could use the help of an amazing intern to assist with a variety of fun projects! NoMad Luxuries is looking for a motivated marketing/editorial intern with a passion for beautiful details, exotic locations and the creativity and vision to assist with upcoming projects these Spring/Summer months.
The NoMad Luxuries intern will have the opportunity to work closely with me on the vision and strategy of the blog; help manage all social media accounts, correspond with clients and potential collaborators, assist with photoshoots and create editorial content.
- 1-2 days per week (flexible on hours)
- Chicago-based applicants will be given priority
- A minimum 3 month commitment
- Managing all social media accounts for NoMad Luxuries
- Assistance with creating a story, identifying an angle and putting together photoshoots.
- Correspondence with clients and assistance with handling email submissions.
- Assistance with creating editorial content and uploading content to WordPress.
- Assistance with marketing campaigns and strategies
- Assistance with interior decorating and sourcing products
- Currently enrolled in a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or a related field or a recent graduate in said field
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong written and oral communication skills
- Have interest and passion of running an online business and of home interiors.
- Proficiency in all major social media platforms.
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus +
- Motivated, eager to learn and a go-getter attitude is always appreciated!
If you’re interested in applying or simply have a question, I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “NoMad Luxuries Internship” and include your résumé along with your available start date.
Excited to hear from you! Xx